Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The title should be concise and to the point, allowed to include a subtitle with a maximum total consisting of 14 syllables. Make the author's name, institutional affiliation and email address under the title of the article; and the authors do not need to include an academic degree.
- The manuscript is in Microsoft Word by using Book Antiqua size 11 and with 1.2 spacing (Use the template JIP) and written in American English (English US), which should contain approximately 4.000-6.000 words including text, all tables, figures, notes, references, and appendices intended for publication.
- The manuscript must include a 150–200 word abstract and 5 keywords. The abstract should contain the title, purpose, method, and findings.
- Bibliographical references must be noted in body note and bibliography according to APA Style. All works cited must appear in the reference list at the end of the article and arrange alphabetically. All citations and references must use the Mendeley app.
- I hereby confirm that this manuscript is being submitted solely to Jurnal Ilmiah Peuradeun, and is not published elsewhere, or submitted elsewhere. Attach the Author's Statement.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms: (1) Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC-BY-SA) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal; (2) Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal; (3) Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).