Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The title should be concise and to the point, allowed to include a subtitle with a maximum total consisting of 14 syllables. Make the author's name, institutional affiliation and email address under the title of the article; and the authors do not need to include an academic degree.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word by using a template JIP. Articles should be written in American English (English US) between approximately 4.000-6.000 words including text, all tables, and figures, notes, references, and appendices intended for publication.
- All submissions must include 150-180 words abstract and 5 keywords by using font Book Antiqua size 11 and with 1.2 spacing. Quotations, passages, and words in local or foreign languages should be translated into English.
- All notes must appear in the text as citations (innote). All works cited must appear in the reference list at the end of the article and arrange alphabetically. In the matter of bibliographical style, JIP follows the APA style latest edition. All citations and references must use the Mendeley app.
- I hereby confirm that this manuscript is being submitted solely to Jurnal Ilmiah Peuradeun, and is not published elsewhere, or submitted elsewhere. Attach the Author's Statement.
All material published by JIP is protected under International copyright and intellectual property laws. The JIP is licensed under a CC-BY-SA or an equivalent license as the optimal license for the publication, distribution, use, and reuse of scholarly works. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a CC-BY-SA; Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal (See The Effect of Open Access). and any views expressed in this work are the views of the authors and not of Editorial Board Jurnal Ilmiah Peuradeun (JIP) or SCAD Independent. JIP or SCAD Independent can not be held responsible for views, opinions and written statements of authors or researchers published in this journal.