Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Jurnal Ilmiah Peuradeun (JIP) page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
Submission of a paper to this journal implies that the manuscript has not been in or submitted to any other journal and the author have obtained appropriate permission to use data obtained for and contained in the manuscript. With the following conditions:
- It is essential that authors prepare manuscripts according to established specifications. Failure to follow may result in your paper being delayed and the effectiveness of the search capabilities offered by electronic delivery will depend upon the care used by authors in preparing manuscripts;
- Fluent, comprehensible and correct use of English is the main criterion. The authors should ensure that the manuscript has no lingual problems. Otherwise, it is rejected in the pre-assessment. Proofreading is strongly advised;
- Manuscripts should be prepared in Microsoft Word (using JIP templates) and submitted through the JIP website. JIP accepts only electronic (online) submissions. Therefore, authors must log in before submitting their article. Please click here to log in;
- Submissions must be in English based on the style outlined by the American Psychological Association (6th edition). Documents that are not in compliance with the journal’s submission criteria will be returned to the sender for corrections;
- Jurnal Ilmiah Peuradeun is a peer-reviewed scientific open access journal – not a commercial journal. But the renewal process, capacity expansion, technical improvements, and daily maintenance of the journal necessitate funding;
- All articles submitted to JIP will be peer-reviewed. JIP adheres to a double-blind peer-review process according to the international standards. Both the reviewer and the author are anonymous. Author anonymity prevents any reviewer bias, for example, based on an author's country of origin or previous controversial work. (Read Review Process). Articles written by prestigious or renowned authors are considered on the basis of the content of their papers, rather than their reputation. Anonymous referees are chosen by the editor-in-chief and should be free of charge i.e. voluntary referees.
Usually, the final result of the paper review is sent to the authors within 4-5 weeks of working days. If a revision is necessary, the author is asked to re-submit the revised manuscript incorporating the suggestions and recommendations of the peer-reviewer. To facilitate rapid publication, authors are given a maximum of six weeks for revision from the date of notice and our system will send reminders every two weeks to the author. After six weeks, revised manuscripts will normally be considered new submissions.
The author of an accepted manuscript will be notified and will receive page proofs (PDF) for proofreading prior to the publication. Responsibility for accuracy in the final copy lies with the author. All submissions are subject to final approval and acceptance for publication by the Editor-in-Chief.