- It is essential that authors prepare manuscripts according to established specifications. Failure to follow may result in your paper being delayed and the effectiveness of the search capabilities offered by electronic delivery will depend upon the care used by authors in preparing manuscripts;
- Fluent, comprehensible and correct use of English is the main criterion. The authors should ensure that the manuscript has no lingual problems. Otherwise, it is rejected in the pre-assessment. Proofreading is strongly advised;
- Manuscripts should be prepared in Microsoft Word (using JIP templates) and submitted through the JIP website. JIP accepts only electronic (online) submissions. Therefore, authors must log in before submitting their article. Please click here to log in;
- Submissions must be in English based on the style outlined by the American Psychological Association (New edition). Documents that are not in compliance with the journal’s submission criteria will be returned to the sender for corrections;
- Jurnal Ilmiah Peuradeun is a peer-reviewed scientific open access journal – not a commercial journal. But the renewal process, capacity expansion, technical improvements, and daily maintenance of the journal necessitate funding;
- All articles submitted to JIP will be peer-reviewed. JIP adheres to a double-blind peer-review process according to the international standards. Both the reviewer and the author are anonymous. Author anonymity prevents any reviewer bias, for example, based on an author's country of origin or previous controversial work. (Read Review Process). Articles written by prestigious or renowned authors are considered on the basis of the content of their papers, rather than their reputation. Anonymous referees are chosen by the editor-in-chief and should be free of charge i.e. voluntary referees.
This journal uses Open Journal Systems 22.214.171.124, which is an open-source journal management and publishing software developed, supported, and freely distributed by the Public Knowledge Project under the GNU General Public License. For this journal, the workflow can be seen in the Chart about this Journal Publishing System.