Aims, Focus and Scope
Jurnal Ilmiah Peuradeun (JIP), is a leading peer-reviewed and open-access journal, published by the SCAD Independent, Aceh, Indonesia with p-ISSN: 2338-8617 and e-ISSN: 2443-2067, has been accredited by the Ministry of Research Technology and the Higher Education Republic of Indonesia (SK Dirjen PRP RistekDikti No. 48a/KPT/2017). JIP is published 3 times per year (January, May, and September) and published online by the end of the month of edition. All articles published are available online and Open Access.
Jurnal Ilmiah Peuradeun, is a leading peer-reviewed and open-access journal, which publishes scholarly work, and specializes in the Social Sciences, consolidates fundamental and applied research activities with a very wide-ranging coverage and had a significant impact and a real contribution to the community at large, practical and academic world. This includes studies and reviews conducted by multidisciplinary teams as well as research which evaluates or reports the results or conduct of such teams or scientific process in general. The journal seeks to appeal to an interdisciplinary audience and authorship which focuses on real-world research. It attracts papers from a wide range of fields of social science with its efficient and qualified double-blind peer-review process.
The principal purpose of Jurnal Ilmiah Peuradeun is to publish scholarly work in the social sciences defined in the classical sense that is in the social sciences, the humanities, and the natural sciences. The research that is published may take a theoretical or speculative model as well as statistical and mathematical to promote interdisciplinary thinking and to provide scholars a platform to exchange knowledge from a variety of perspectives and locations.
Focus and Scope
JIP publishes high quality and innovative research at the frontier of all sciences with an emphasis on interdisciplinary research, especially the manuscript that lie at the interface of social sciences, which includes:
- Education (Curriculums, Teaching, and Learning, Islamic Education, Educational Technology, Psychology and Counseling, Educational Sociology, Educational Managements, Basic Education, Secondary Education, and Higher Education, Special Education, Educational Research Methods, Innovation in Teaching, Learning, Assessment of Teacher Training and Education, and Natural Education for Social Sciences);
- Politics (Diplomatic and International Affair, Bureaucracy, Development Studies, Structure and Agency in Social Dynamics, the Role of Government and Non-Governmental Organizations, Concepts and Practical Sociology, Islamic Politics, Government and Public Administration);
- Law (Human Right, Terrorism, and Global Issue, Social Justice, Islamic Law, Criminal Law, International Relation, Civil Law, Constitutional Law, Customary Law);
- Humanities and Cultural Studies (Cultural Studies as a Constitutive field, Religion Studies, Islamic Studies, Philosophy, Ethics, Consciousness, Cross-cultural studies, History and Historiography, Theology, Spirituality, Human Geography, Anthropology, Local Wisdom, Gender Equality, Linguistic, and Natural Sciences for Social Sciences);
- Economics (Business and Entrepreneurship, Management, Accounting, Public Finance, Economic Development, and Islamic Economics).
The main objective of the JIP is to disseminate scientific knowledge and generate debate in an interdisciplinary context, linking the different areas of the social sciences. Thus, it is contributing this will help to the society's development with a rigorous scientific basis, internationally proved. Moreover, to offer a multidisciplinary forum to scholars and experts from different fields and to bridge the gap between them, within and across all aspects of sciences.