Guide for Authors
- It is essential that authors prepare manuscripts according to established specifications. Failure to follow may result in your paper being delayed and the effectiveness of the search capabilities offered by electronic delivery will depend upon the care used by authors in preparing manuscripts;
- Fluent, comprehensible and correct use of English is the main criterion. The authors should ensure that the manuscript has no lingual problems. Otherwise, it is rejected in the pre-assessment. A proofreading is strongly advised;
- Manuscripts should be prepared in Microsoft Word (using JIP templates) and submitted through the JIP website. JIP accepts only electronic (online) submissions. Therefore, authors must log in before submit their article. Please click hereto log in;
- Submissions must be in English based on the style outlined by American Psychological Association (6th edition). Documents that are not in compliance with the journal’s submission criteria will be returned to the sender for corrections;
- Jurnal Ilmiah Peuradeun is a peer reviewed scientific open access journal – not a commercial journal. But the renewal process, capacity expansion, technical improvements and daily maintenance of the journal necessitate funding;
- All the manuscripts pass through a double blind peer review according to the international standards. (Read Review Process).
Author GuidelinesJurnal Ilmiah Peuradeun (JIP), published three times a year since 2013, peer-reviewed journal, and specializes in the Social Science. The aim is to provide readers with a better understanding for the world. The developments through the publication of articles, research reports, and book reviews. Manuscripts submitted to the editor JIP are loaded will be considered if it meets the following criteria:
- Scientific Characteristically, a review of social issues, politics, law, religion and culture, original ideas, a summary of the results of the research/survey, and book review that is considered could contribute to the society and science;
- Manuscript submitted is a manuscript which has never been published in any publication or no publication is being requested or considered by other media;
Manuscript should be written in American English (English US), no more than 5.000 words (or maximum length 5000 words), including text, all tables and figures, notes, references, and appendices intended for publication. All submission must include abstract and keywords by using a template JIP, using font Book Antiqua size 11 and with 1.2 spacing. (Download JIP Template). Quotations, passages, and words in local or foreign languages should be translated into English;
Each manuscript is written in a sequence, consisting of the title, author's name, abstract, keywords, content (Introduction, Method, Research Finding, Discussion, Conclusion and Bibliography;
- The title should be concise and to the point, allowed to include a subtitle with a maximum total consisting of 14 syllables;
- Make the author's name, institutional affiliation and email address under title of the article, and Authors do not need to include an academic degree;
- Abstract: A concise and factual abstract is required (maximum length 200 words). The abstract should state briefly the purpose of the research, the principal results and major conclusions. An abstract is often presented separate from the article, so it must be able to stand alone. References should therefore be avoided, but if essential, they must be cited in full, without reference to the reference list. Non-standard or uncommon abbreviations should be avoided, but if essential they must be defined at their first mention in the abstract itself;
- Keywords: Immediately after the abstract, provide a maximum of five keywords, avoiding general and plural terms and multiple concepts (avoid, for example, 'and', 'of'). Be sparing with abbreviations: only abbreviations firmly established in the field may be eligible. These keywords will be used for indexing purposes;
- JIP accepts only electronic (online) submissions. Therefore, authors must log in before submit their article. Please click here to log in;
- A citation usually requires only the last name of the author(s), year of publication, and (sometimes) page numbers. All works cited must appear in the reference list at the end of the article and arranged alphabetically. All notes must appear in the text as citations (innote). Please ensure that every reference cited in the text is also present in the reference list (and vice versa). Citations in the text should follow the referencing style used by the American Psychological Association, 6th Edition;
- If there is information and explanations relating to the further clarification of the content of the manuscript citation is using footnotes;
- It is suggested to use a reference manager at styling the cititation and bibliography, such as Mendeley or Zotero;
- You are referred to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th Edition, ISBN 1-55798-790-4, copies of which may be ordered from: http://www.apa.org/books/4200061.html. Details concerning this referencing style can also be found at: http://linguistics.byu.edu/faculty/henrichsenl/apa/apa01.html.
- Audi, R. (2000). Religious Commitment and Secular Reason. New York: Cambridge University Press.
- Sanjaya, W (2010). Kurikulum dan Pembelajaran. Jakarta: Kencana.
- Dumanig, F.R. (2014). Social Capital and Politeness Strategies in Fostering Ethnic Relations in Malaysia and Philippines. Jurnal Ilmiah Peuradeun.2 (3): 23-38.
- Kaylene, P., & Rosone, T. L. (2016). Multicultural Perspective on the Motivation of Students in Teaching Physical Education. Jurnal Ilmiah Peuradeun, 4(1), 115-126.
Already have a Username/Password for Jurnal Ilmiah Peuradeun?
Need a Username/Password?
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.